SOUL RESTORATION classes and retreats will connect you with other women on the same journey to discover the truth about their beautiful souls and see how that truth can set your mind and your heart free! All classes and retreats will be held at my beautiful, new home in Gilbert, Arizona. The course will involve introspective activities, lessons, meditations, sharing of stories, journaling, making meaningful art/craft projects, fun games and lots of delicious food!
We want YOU and your beautiful soul to come learn with us!
Some people ask me if this is a religious class... the simple answer is no, but it can be deeply spiritual. The great thing about Soul Restoration is that it meets you where you are in your life and can mold to fit any woman's beliefs. But it is important for the participants to believe in some type of higher power. We look to our creator, or higher power, or "Truthteller" to help us connect with the deepest parts of our souls and show us the truth about who we really are. It can strengthen all of us, wherever we are on our path. I have seen it work for women of all types of faith. It's incredible!!
One of my favorite things about Soul Restoration and the retreats is the amazing feeling of LOVE and SAFETY that I felt at Brave Girls Camp. That is one of my greatest desires is to provide a place where women can come and rest and feel completely loved, valued and safe from any kind of emotional harm. Life is hard and we endure many battles, my home will be a place of refuge, love and healing. At my home there will be no judgement, no demands, just loving you exactly as you are!
We follow the Brave Girls SOUL RESTORATION curriculum and also do things in a fun, new way! My new home has tons of room for exercise, relaxation, meditation, yoga, swimming, hot tubing, sitting by the fire, or under the misters. Games are great way to squeeze in a little more fun and bonding time. We have volleyball, badminton, corn hole, Kan Jam, Spike Ball, ping pong, and a million group games that I know! I also LOVE to sing and will be teaching the ladies a few songs and maybe just singing them a few as well. We will cry, but we will laugh and play as well!
ART is a HUGE part of Soul Restoration but the fun thing is that you don't have to be an artist! Some of us get really stuck when we think we have to make "art" and make something pretty for others to look at. But at my retreats we just want to play with paints and colors and pretty papers and darling vintage cut-outs and put them together in meaningful ways. Nothing has to be perfect. There is no such thing as ugly, that just becomes a bottom layer! Haha! We can always start again and learn as we go. I have copied dozens of DARLING PICTURES from my collection of vintage school books and photography books. These have beautiful art on them already, you just get to cut them out and attach special meaning to them. BUT.... if you do love to do art then you can go hog-wild with all my fun fabrics and paints, glitter, stamps, ribbons, scrapbook papers and even Gesso! This will be a time of creation and introspection that everyone will just LOVE!!
FRIENDSHIPS are one of the most important part of the Beautiful Soul experience. The women I learned Soul Restoration with are my treasured friends for life. I felt like a sister to each and every one of them and many of us stay in touch and talk quite often. I couldn't survive without them!! We connected at a deep, beautiful level and we all needed each other. I love my new TRIBE and I really want to help you find yours!
Some of the topics we tackle in Soul Restoration are:
* The importance of recognizing TRUTH and LIES in our lives.
* Pinpointing where we started to believe the LIES about ourselves and GETTING RID OF THEM!!
* Finding out what is really TRUE about ourselves and using that truth as a healing balm for all our wounds.
* We work with our own "Restoration Team" that helps us understand the amazing soul that resides in each one of us.
* We talk a lot about how to heal our souls and how to keep them safe. How to set BOUNDARIES and how to know who we can let close to our souls and who we need protection from.
* We have amazing discussions on how we take our power back and how to live a new life where we are "in charge."
* We learn that it is necessary and ok for us to take care of ourselves and get what we need!
* We learn that we are not our struggles or our trials, but that we are all beautiful souls meant for beautiful lives. Each day is day one!
* We are taught how to be brave, how to act in new ways, and given tools for living a brave life.
* We have amazing ceremonies and give fun gifts to help us move forward into our brave, new lives.